Friday, November 8, 2013

Halloween

Last year I had gone into labor at around 10:00 a.m. on Halloween, so I thought for sure that I would have Brayden on Halloween either in Japan time or in American time since Japan is 15 hours ahead of Minnesota. However, that little trickster waited it out until 11:01 p.m. on 11/1. He already was playing tricks on us!

This made Halloween this year his last 1st holiday we got to celebrate with him. I had searched for a long time for a Halloween costume I could get shipped over, but every time I found a great costume, Justin turned it down. Of course the only costume Justin would approve of was a little golfer.



I've never seen Justin so excited to get into costume with his son. He made the Master's sign himself to carry around with Brayden as his caddy. I have to say, they were pretty cute!

 


 


We had a little team Halloween get together, and then we took the kids "trick or treating" through the apartment building. All the kids were super cute!

The three little ones under 2 years old


Brayden enjoying Ben's wild ride!

B's 1st "trick or treat"

 
All the kids
 
We were the ones that got to play the trick on Brayden this year, by eating all of his treats! However, it may take us all year to do so, he got a TON of candy!!

p.s. I had a little parental right of passage tonight...while giving Brayden his nightly bath, he decided to drop some "little Fletchers" off in the tub with him. We were thinking of going to the Wisconsin Dells (the waterpark capital of the world) when we returned to the States, but this immediately made me rethink that thought...we can't have the whole waterpark shut down because of my son!

1 comment:

  1. Super Cute outfit on both of your men! Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete