Thursday, October 3, 2013

Vienna Capitals

Sometimes I forget why we are luckily enough to live in this beautiful city. That and the fact that most of Justin's home games have started around 7:15, which is Brayden's bedtime. Therefore, I barely get to watch more than the 1st period, and that is if I'm not trying to entertain the little man during the game.
 
So, I have been a little behind on capturing the introductions to the game, which is always pretty neat in Europe.
 
Here is the intro for the Vienna Capitals...video isn't the best as I am sitting in the corner of the rink so I am well protected by the net to not get hit by a puck.

 
Brayden was highly entertained...here is a glimpse of his reaction:

 
Last year in Japan the road trips tended to be super long, lasting anywhere from 4 days to 2 weeks. This year we are lucky that 99% of the road games are day trips only. That makes it much easier on Brayden, Titan, and I!
 
I'm excited for when they play on Sundays as the games are earlier, and we will be able to stay for the whole game! 
 
 

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, Laura! I hope you are enjoying your fall! My name is Heather and I have a question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete