Saturday, October 5, 2013

11 Months!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning: This post is all about Brayden...sorry if it's baby overload!

On the 1st of October "Baby B" turned 11 months. I can't believe we are rounding the corner to being a year old! It breaks my heart that he has grown up so fast!

It was a crazy month for the little man. I feel like he went from a baby to a toddler over night! He gained both of his front teeth and started walking everywhere. I welcome his new independence with open arms! It's nice that when we are in a "not so crawling friendly" area that he now can walk around and be content. That's not to say he wont get distracted by some gum on the floor and try to see what flavor it is.

Side-by-side picture from the beginning of the month to the end.
When Brayden was with me for a nice morning Autumn run, we stopped at the park for an impromptu photo shoot. Here comes my massive amount of proud mama shots...




















In case you are wondering...it is rather chilly this past week! The day we took these shots it was only in the upper 40's to lower 50's. As I am writing this post it's only 41 degrees out! BRRRRRR!!!

I will end this baby blog post with a couple "Vine" videos of the little monkey enjoying his favorite fruit.






1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! I see B has grown a lot and he's grown some teeth! love Anna :-)

    ReplyDelete