Thursday, August 8, 2013

Matching Mondays?

When Justin and I found out that we were having a boy, he fist pumped around the room. Then looked at me and said, "I can't wait for "Matching Mondays"!". The ultrasound tech and I had no clue what he was talking about. He goes, "You know? When you match your outfit every Monday!" I had never heard of it, but he was stoked for his "Matching Mondays". With a little help from his Mom, his dream came true...

 


Since I had no idea that our apartment would include a pool, I only had brought over maybe 10 or so "little Swimmer" swimming diapers for Brayden. Since, we have used about half, I was starting to panic! It's been in the upper 90-100's here without A.C., so the pool has been our light at the end of the scorching hot tunnel. One of the wives told me about the reusable Euro swim diaper...a.k.a. baby speedo!  I brought one home, and asked Justin if there was any chance that we could make this a "Matching Monday" outfit...he shockingly said, "no"...but I am still in search of one anyways!








1 comment:

  1. I want to see J-Dizzo's matching Monday swim attire! :)

    ReplyDelete