Monday, December 17, 2012

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY


   IT FINALLY CAME!!!

        
        When I checked the mail box after Justin's game on Saturday, I was super sad to find out that the postman tried to deliver Brayden's passport, but since I need to sign for it they left a slip for me to call to set up a time for them to come back.

I had Tomoko call and arrange for it to come this morning between the times of 8 a.m. and Noon...needless to say I did not attempt to leave the house until it came!
 
 

It got delivered without a hitch! We all did a little jig! Not only that he is officially now an American citizen, but also we are good to fly home in 10 days!!!
                          His certificate of birth abroad is a pretty special and unique document!

 The countdown is on!! 10 days until Brayden meets his family and sees his home country for the first time!

1 comment:

  1. Big Brother from MinnesoooootaDecember 20, 2012 at 1:52 PM

    hmmm...could you talk to Shanna and tell her how this is done??...been pushing her to get one for about a year now...how am I supposed to get married in Mexico????:(

    ReplyDelete